Date: Saturday, December 30, 2023
Time: [Final Schedule TBD]
Cadet, Midshipmen & AOG/ALO/BGO Social Hour: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
All Guest Social Hour: 6:00-6:45 p.m.
Silent Auction: 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Guests Seated, Opening Ceremonies: 6:45 p.m.
Dinner Served: 7:30 p.m.
Guest Speaker: 8:00 p.m.
Dancing: 9:00-11:00 p.m.
The Riverside Hotel: 2900 W. Chinden Blvd., Boise, ID 83714 (Directions: View Map)
Guest Speaker: [TBD]
Menu Choices: [TBD]
Any orders placed after Friday, December 22rd will be charged a $10 late fee per entrée, and we cannot guarantee your meal choice will be available.
Bid on amazing items, purchase raffle tickets the night of the event, and more. (Must be present to win!).
- Commemorate the evening with a special portrait.
- Enjoy music during the social hour by the 25th Army Band Woodwind Quintet, IDARNG.
- Dance to music by a DJ.
- Formal Mess Dress Uniforms (or equivalent) for Midshipmen and Cadets is preferred but optional
- Formal Mess Dress Uniforms (or equivalent) for Active Duty/Reserve Personnel, and (if desired) Retirees
- Black Tie or Dark Suit and Tie for Gentlemen and Formal or Semi-Formal Dress for Ladies
The Riverside Hotel
All Service Academy Ball guests receive a special room rate, including a full breakfast.